Exceltic is a privately held engineering and consultancy firm, which rises to the challenge of developing and delivering services based on the pursuit of excellence. We are very focused on Information Technology, Telecommunications and Industry solutions.
Exceltic is a solid company with a broad customer base in the following key sectors:
- Rail (Signalling and Rolling Stock).
- Aeronautical (Air Traffic Management, Airports, Avionics).
- Industry and Energy (Oil & Gas, Industrial Plants, Energy).
- Information Technology (Telecommunications and Public Administration).
Mission: As a member of the Software Quality Assurance team (SQA team) your main contribution is to assure the quality of the system and software development process, its work products and the system and software releases in the framework of Automotive SPICE (ISO-15504).
· Perform Milestone checks during a release cycle and judge the quality of the system and SW releases. Judge the milestone and issue the quality report accordingly.
· Perform SW supplier audits based on project demands.
· Monitor and report the performance of SW suppliers including SW incoming quality control.
· Support and participate in customer audits (quality related) when requested.
· Analyze and report process and work product metrics.
· Participate in the process quality requirement analysis and elicitation for new projects.
· Support the deployment and improvement of development processes within the business unit.
· Perform training sessions to new employees when required.
· Support work product (e.g. requirements, design, code, etc.) quality reviews.
University Engineering Degree in Computer Science (other engineering degrees may be considered)
Advanced English required (spoken & written)
At least 2 years of experience in embedded SW Design / SW Development / SW Validation
Desired a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
Desired Know-how: Automotive SPICE, ISO-26262, UML, AUTOSAR, BPMN