Who is the Data Controller of your data?
Identity: EXCELTIC, S.L.
Postal address: Calle de los Hermanos García Noblejas 41 1ºPlanta 28037 Madrid
Telephone: 91 7875720
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At EXCELTIC S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested parties in order to correctly manage the service requested. In this sense, the data you provide us both when you create your account with us and when you create your profile will be processed for the following purposes:
- To offer you our search and selection services and related services to facilitate the process.
- Manage requests made through the website either by means of a contact form or any other type of on-line form, or by means of a request by e-mail. Such requests may be, but are not limited to,
- Answering a request for commercial information, in order to be able to respond to your queries or questions.
The job application:
- So that you can send us your CV or create job alerts so that we can notify you when job vacancies arise.
- So that you can apply for jobs and we can send your profile to our clients.
- To match your details with job vacancies that match your profile in order to assess your application.
- The registration in company newsletters and inform you about the latest news in the sector and we can send you information about events, promotions and competitions. as well as any other interaction between the user of the website EXCELTIC S.L. that tends to satisfy the user's need. All the data requested are necessary in order to be able to deal with the request.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, by post, email, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. In the event that you do not wish to receive commercial communications, you will have the opportunity to oppose the receipt of commercial communications by not ticking the corresponding box on the information or contact form itself, or even by exercising your right of opposition at the aforementioned address.
What do you have to guarantee us when you provide your personal data?
- The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date. The user is liable for any damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
- In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, the user guarantees to have informed such third parties of the content of this policy and to have obtained their prior consent to provide us with their data for the purpose of the processing in question.
- To provide your personal data you must be over 16 years of age. Users who provide personal data through our websites declare and guarantee that they are over 16 years of age and are fully responsible for this declaration.
- The user declares that all the information provided by him/her is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it up to date, communicating any changes to Exceltic S.L. EXCELTIC S.L. shall be exempt from any liability for non-compliance by the user with these requirements.
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, for as long as you request their deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations in the event of any claim that we may receive from official bodies.
Personal data provided for the purpose of participating in the selection process will be retained for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest. After this period, your data will be deleted. If you are still interested in participating in our selection processes, you must send us your updated data.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial relationship to which you are a party, so that we can manage, develop and control the corresponding commercial and contractual relationship. All the data that we request from you are obligatory, so that failure to provide some of them may make it impossible to provide the services that we offer through our website.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means - as a result of a previous contractual relationship - the legal basis is the legitimate interest of EXCELTIC S.L. by virtue of article 21.2 of the Information Society Services Act (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información).
In relation to the sending of commercial communications by any means, including electronic ones - outside of any contractual relationship, but based on a legitimate interest since you are addressing the entity - the legal basis is the consent that we request from you at the time and that you freely grant. In the event of not obtaining your consent, EXCELTIC S.L. undertakes not to process your data for advertising purposes.
In relation to the processing related to the management of applications in those selection processes that are open in the entity, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the express consent of the interested party as well as the legitimate interest that arises from your own initiative in sending your CV. Likewise, in the event that for the correct management of the application it is necessary to transfer your personal data to third parties, for example clients, we will always request your express consent.
What is the origin of the data?
Exceltic collects personal data directly from you. For example, we collect personal data when:
- You contact an Exceltic member, by phone, letter, fax, email or through our website.
- You apply for a job or register your CV on our website.
- You complete and send us a registration form.
- You send us any other information in relation to your registration for a job.
Your personal data may also be collected by third parties that Exceltic contacts for verification purposes. In this case you warrant that you have informed such third parties of the contents of this policy and obtained their prior consent to provide us with their data for the purpose of the processing in question. For example, when Exceltic:
- Ask for references about yourself.
- Ask for references from employers or potential employers, colleagues, professional bodies or certification/regulatory bodies.
- Performance evaluations (either positive or negative).
- Complaints from or about you from your current employer.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
We do not sell, rent or disclose personal data to others. Your personal data may only be disclosed to those public administrations with competence in the matter and in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties for new purposes, this communication will be made when EXCELTIC S.L. has your prior consent to do so and in the legally required manner.
There may also be third parties who, as a result of services provided to EXCELTIC S.L., may have access to your personal data.
We also inform you that in order to provide you with an appropriate service, there are suppliers located outside the European Economic Area who may access your personal data on behalf of EXCELTIC S.L. and that this may involve the existence of international transfers. For this purpose, the appropriate guarantees have been agreed, ensuring that they will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Specifically, we work with Mailchimp, the platform we use to send updates on our publications, events, newsletters, promotions and news.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016.
The complete list of certified entities can be found on the Privacy Shield website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Exceltic, S.L. is processing your personal data. EXCELTIC S.L. informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of their data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data which you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by Exceltic, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep the data for which you have requested restriction of processing for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- To the portability of their data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by Exceltic to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing your data unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation or portability. To do so, please contact us at Avenida Institución Libre de Enseñanza 41 1ºPlanta 28037 Madrid or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we inform you that you may address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.
EXCELTIC S.L. has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and has installed all the technical means and measures available according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided.
The user is subject to the confidentiality and duty of secrecy of the employees of EXCELTIC S.L. and of all those who process the data in the name and on behalf of the same. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications through the network may not be invulnerable.
Last modified: 26 May 2022