EXCELTIC's management, in its desire to guarantee the provision of services and to offer its customers an increasingly better quality service and products, and showing its commitment to the environment in its activities of:
"ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROJECTS"
It has established this Quality and Environmental Policy, supported by its Strategic Direction and based on the utmost respect for equal opportunities between genders:
EXCELTIC is a consolidated company at European level that seeks to bring new paradigms of quality and sustainability to the sectors in which it operates.
EXCELTIC has always demonstrated its concern and dedication to offer the best service to its customers. This has been achieved thanks to a policy committed to quality and excellence and respect for the environment, always providing the appropriate means for the construction of an ideal environment where creativity, talent, diversity and equality come together.
Quality and Environment policy of EXCELTIC, in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001 Standards y UNE-EN-ISO 14001 is based on the following principles/commitments:
- Commitment to all our employees, fostering a corporate culture based on a good working environment, promoting equality, non-discrimination and mutual respect, teamwork, integrity and proactive and participative management of all staff.
- Commitment to comply with all the requirements of the Integrated Management Systems and all the requirements applicable to our activity (legal and regulatory) according to the UNE EN ISO 9001 and UNE EN ISO 14001 standards.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, in order to improve its performance and the environmental impacts that may be caused by our products, services and processes.
- Commitment to efficiently control all processes and their possible effects on the Quality of our service, with special emphasis on:
- Customer relations
- Quality of service and a high degree of adjustment to the needs of our customers.
- Compliance with delivery deadlines
- Commitment to define the quality and environmental policy of our organisation, promoting its knowledge, understanding and application by the organisation's personnel.
- Commitment to promote the involvement and awareness of the staff through continuous training of its employees, with the aim of ensuring that the principle of "Quality is Everybody's Business" is assumed by the staff.
- Commitment to equal opportunities, through plans and actions that contribute to eradicating the differences between women and men, in all the processes of our value chain, from the selection and hiring of our staff, to access to training, salary policy and working conditions.
- Commitment to environmental protection, through actions aimed at preventing pollution.
This policy provides a reference framework for the establishment of quality and environmental objectives focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. EXCELTIC's management will have sufficient means and will provide its employees with sufficient resources for its fulfilment.
In Madrid, on the 18th of January 2022
Mr. José Antonio Suárez and Mr. Eduardo Requejo
Directors General of EXCELTIC
EXCELTIC S.L. holds the Quality Management System certificate under the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard for the activity of: Technical Assistance Engineering Services and Development of Technology Projects
Last updated: 20 December 2021
EXCELTIC S.L. holds the Environmental Management System certificate under the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 Standard for the activity of: Technical Assistance Engineering Services and Development of Technology Projects
Last updated: 8 November 2021