EXCELTIC S.L.responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing themselves to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
EXCELTIC S.L.,. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on EXCELTIC S.L.,
Company name: EXCELTIC, S.L.,
Trade name: EXCELTIC
VAT NO: B02813178
Address: Calle de los Hermanos García Noblejas, 41, 1ª planta.
Commercial Register: Date of entry 25/02/2021, Entry 905, Journal 1/3079, Volume 40455, Book 0, Page 150
Telephone number: 917 87 57 57 20
General terms and conditions of use
We inform that this website www.exceltic.com and related (hereinafter, "Web"), provides all its contents for information purposes, providing the user with information about this company and providing knowledge about the services, products and activities it performs.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Website shall be understood to mean: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those online services or resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
EXCELTIC reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that EXCELTIC may at any time interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements included in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge, without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by prior subscription or registration of the User.
- Obligations and responsibilities of the user of the web space
Access, browsing and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between the User and EXCELTIC, confers the condition of User, and therefore, from the moment browsing the Website begins, all the Conditions established herein are accepted, as well as any subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he/she visits the Website.
Mere access to this Website does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial relationship between EXCELTIC and the User.
The User declares that he/she is of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, this EXCELTIC Website is not intended for minors. EXCELTIC declines any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
The Website is primarily intended for Users residing in Spain. EXCELTIC makes no representation that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the Website, he/she does so at his/her own risk and must ensure that such access and browsing complies with the local legislation applicable to him/her, and EXCELTIC shall not assume any liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
The EXCELTIC Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Any use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by EXCELTIC which is contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or which in any other way may infringe the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website.
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User on the forms provided by EXCELTIC for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User.
- The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
- The User shall immediately notify EXCELTIC of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Web Site and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow access to the public through any form of public communication, transform or modify the public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- To obtain and attempt to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Webspace and/or the contents.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Webspace, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, he/she shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Webspace by any illegitimate third.
If you negligently or wilfully fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company as a result of such non-compliance.
- Disclaimer of warranties and liability
EXCELTIC does not guarantee the continuity, availability or usefulness of the Website, or of the Content or Services. EXCELTIC will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, but EXCELTIC makes no representation or warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither is it responsible for or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances shall EXCELTIC be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
EXCELTIC shall also not be liable for any damage that may be caused to users through improper use of this Website. In particular, it shall not be liable in any way for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the company's control.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Webspace.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser. The administrator of the website reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
- Privacy, data protection and data processing
In order to use some of the Services, the User must previously provide certain personal data and must guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose and will apply the corresponding security measures, all in compliance with the RGPD, LOPDGDD and LSSI.
- Industrial and intellectual property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Site and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Web Site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify EXCELTIC via the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person in charge of the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace for private, non-commercial use only. Websites that include a link to our Webspace:
- They may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company;
- They may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal;
- You may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage;
- You must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the linking Webspace to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may at any time request that you remove any link to the Webspace, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
- Declarations and guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Webspace are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Fuerza mayor
The company shall not be liable in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the person responsible for the website.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
- Compliance: Exceltic Ethics Channel
In accordance with Directive (EU) 2019/1937, EXCELTIC SL, has a confidential channel through which both members of the Organization, as well as third parties who have a relationship with it, can report suspicions of unlawful conduct or conduct contrary to current legislation, the Code of Ethics, procedures and / or other internal rules of the organization. They can also use it as a means of communication to share doubts or questions about Exceltic's Compliance Model and the application of the Code of Ethics and other internal procedures and policies.
You can send an email to: email@example.com with your questions and concerns or by bringing to Exceltic's attention facts that could constitute an offence or go against the Code of Ethics, procedures and/or other internal rules of the organisation.
The communication of possible irregularities or non-compliance shall contain, as far as possible, the following points:
- Description of the allegedly irregular conduct, contrary to the law or to the provisions of the Code of Ethics.
- Possible persons involved.
- Approximate dates of commission of the acts.
- Means by which the conduct has been carried out.
- Business areas affected.
- Relevant processes affected (e.g. procurement, accounting...).
- Documents or evidence of the facts.
In any case, it is recommended that the communication be as descriptive and detailed as possible, thus making it easier for the recipient to identify the person(s) or department(s) involved. In the communication processed, the complainant/alertor must be duly identified, except in those cases in which the communications are processed as anonymous. In order to decide whether or not to admit it for processing, the complainant/alertor may be asked to clarify or complement the facts, providing such documentation or data as may be necessary to accredit the existence of the irregular conduct. When it is determined that the facts are sufficiently indicative of possible non-compliance or unlawful conduct, the corresponding internal investigation file shall be opened.
Exceltic, SL, will safeguard and protect the details of the complainant/alertor, as well as those of the alleged perpetrator in the case of a complaint and other third parties that may be involved, guaranteeing the confidentiality of this information at all times.
Exceltic guarantees the protection of those persons who use this Channel in good faith. Thus, those persons are protected who, having reasonable grounds to believe, in light of the circumstances and the information available to them at the time of the communication, that the facts they report or report are true. Whistleblowers/alertors are protected against any form of retaliation, whether direct or indirect. This protection shall not be lost even if the whistleblower or reporter reports inaccurate information due to a mistake made in good faith. Any personal motivation that the whistleblower or alerter may have in reporting shall not be taken into account in granting this protection. Persons using this channel in a malicious, frivolous or abusive manner, or deliberately and knowingly communicating incorrect or misleading information, as well as persons communicating information that is in the public domain, or unconfirmed rumours and hearsay, are therefore excluded from any protection.
Last updated: 27 September 2022